Oxfam Youth Action Group
Exciting personal development opportunity for KS3/4/5 students
Oxfam is looking for groups of motivated young people to help pilot this new project and join the charity in their fight against global poverty. This is a chance for young people, supported by Oxfam resources, to:
- Develop campaigning and social participation skills
- Take action on international poverty issues
- Join a movement for change
- Have fun putting ideas into action
- Learn more about complex issues from Climate Change to Health and Education for All
- Further understand their connectedness to the wider world
- Develop their confidence as active global citizens.
Oxfam is a vibrant global movement of dedicated people doing amazing work to fight poverty together.Please have a look at the Flyer and register your interest with the RS Department.