Ms O'Malley -
1. Pick a poem from Carol Ann Duffy’s The World’s Wife Collection. Read, research and annotate it.
2. Research the poet Carol Ann Duffy.
3. Make sure your notes and annotations of the texts you have studied this year (Keats and DOAS) are complete.
Ms Connor -
1. Read 'The Kite Runner' in preparation for exam study in September.
2. Read 'Nervous Conditions' and annotate the Chapter 1 handout identifying all key relevant themes and structural devices in respect of post-colonial literary criticism.
3. Ensure notes and annotations from texts studied this year are detailed and complete ('Othello').
Ms Ellis-Brown -
1. Annotate a selected Ted Hughes or Sylvia Plath poem in preparation for poetry NEA (language, form, structure, imagery and meaning).
2. Ensure notes and annotations from texts studied this year are complete (DOAS and Keats).
Ms McCarthy -
Read and annotate the set of notes below on the coursework novel 'Nervous Conditions'.