Higher Education & Careers
"Information and guidance for higher education and career options is of high quality and managed well. Students are consistently securing places in their chosen institutions and case studies show that students are excelling once they leave school."
Ofsted, May 2015
Our Sixth Form PSHE programme aims to develop students' independence either at University or in their chosen profession.
We offer an Ambitious Applicants Programme for those students aspiring to Oxbridge and all students benefit from the support of our Higher Education Coach.
Furthermore, we employ a Careers Advisor to help those students considering alternative post 18 pathways.
- Why Higher Education?
- University or Apprenticeships?
- Alternative pathways
- UCAS process
- Guidance for completing UCAS form
- Additional information for the following courses: Medicine; Law; Engineering
- Higher Education
- Students' Finance
- Parents' Guide to Higher Education
- Higher Education and Careers bulletins