Independent Learning Platform - Hegarty Maths
Hegarty Maths Help Sheet – how to access online learning.
- Go to Hegarty maths website
- Student login
- Find your school (school postcode is CH2 1NN)
- Select “Upton-by-Chester High School”
- Enter your details
- First name
- Date of birth
- Choose a password (keep a note of this in case you forget it)
- Select tasks
- “My tasks” – this is the work set for you by your teacher
- You can also choose your own tasks to aid your understanding, for consolidation or revision.
Every time you log on check what tasks you have.
For independent learning follow these steps.
Use the back of your exercise book.
- Watch the video – make notes on it; watch and pause it as many times as you need.
- Complete the quiz online but also write the questions in your book, showing the workings out. Check these solutions in purple as you go.
- If you have any queries or questions about the task or your solutions, then message your teacher (an option on Hegarty maths).