U-Explore is an exciting online multi-media teaching and learning resource which supports the delivery of educational requirements mainly across 14-19 learning, though it is useful for younger students who may wish to browse and look for information and ideas. It informs young people about the world of work and links students to the local and national business community. This is presented through media such as interactive company tours, online video and moving graphics. It is also an ideal tool to help deliver work-related learning.
To access u-explore, you need to register. It’s a very quick and easy process, just follow these 6 simple steps:
- Click on the link below to visit u-explore
- Click on the orange tab.
- On the Login page, click the ‘Not Registered Yet?’ signpost to create your own account.
- Fill in your details. The School Code is your school / college’s unique code which you can find in the letter sent home. If you’ve mislaid it, please ask your form tutor for it again or look for it on the VLE.
- Press Continue and create your own username and password. This should be something memorable such as your network login.
- When redirected to the start page, enter your details and click Go!